The Resilience Advantage™ Workshops : Skills for Personal and Professional Performance Workshop
Now at the Boca Raton Community Center, we just launched this skill-based program, where participants will learn practical tools and strategies to strengthen resiliency and improve decision-making. From this 3 hour-class, you take with you concrete practices that increase well-being, mental clarity and emotional stability. Plus, you will have the chance to see how your own heart is doing in real time with our biofeedback
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE:
• The latest findings from optimal-performance research.
• Skills for building resilience in the face of change and uncertainty.
• Intelligent energy self-regulation techniques.
• Closing the gap between who we are at work, home and play.
• How to better access intuition for improved decision-making.
• Practical ideas for easily integrating valuable tools into everyday routines.
Upcoming dates at the Boca Raton Community Center
SATURDAYS 1:00 – 4:00 PM
Class Code Date
11240-A1 SEPTEMBER 24,
11240-A2 OCTOBER 22
11240-A3 NOVEMBER 19
11240-A4 DECEMBER 17
For registration over the phone, please call (561) 393-7995 or register using The City of Boca Raton website. You will need to register as a resident of Boca Raton or if you’re not a resident, you will need also a user id & password.
Boca Raton Residents : $65
Non Boca Raton Residents: $81
All materials included