In current market conditions, organizations and companies hold high expectations from their executives and staff. Resourcefulness, creativity and problem solving are indispensable and highly regarded in any industry. Of course, it is not always easy to meet these expectations and accomplish all our objectives. Sometimes, life gets in the way in the form of personal circumstances, health problems and all sorts of stressors. However, in spite of all challenges, we as professionals do our best to meet all our responsibilities at our workplace and at home and strive to maintain a balanced and productive life.
If the previous statement seems very familiar to you or someone in your organization, our workplace interventions can help your organization elevate performance and motivation to its optimal level.
Why Edulife Consulting?
- Focused. Training developed especially for your unique situation and industry by a seasoned professional who has proven experience across industries ( Proprietary education, Logistics, Purchasing, Services, Business Intelligence, Event Industry and Retail )
- Applied Learning. Our training is designed to apply the knowledge in the classroom and on the job, using real-life examples.
- Flexible. Each training is designed to solve a specific problem in a short period of time. We work around your schedule in the most effective way possible with minimal disruption of your normal operations. We train organizational teams to solve the problem and let them get back to work.
- Leading Edge Programs. Training is based upon leading edge research based programs with a proven track of successful interventions in creating change and boosting performance.
- Real-World Relevance. Our programs do not operate in a bubble or in isolation from real world complexities. Yet, we focus on practical and executable solutions for your team.
- Cost-Effective. Our programs deliver results.We pride in creating CHANGE on day one impacting your ROI immediately.
Do workplace interventions a.k.a professional coaching really work?
An independent study conducted by Price Waterhouse Cooper Research and commissioned by ICF supports the fact that HIGH IMPACT professional coaching increases Productivity, Positivity and Return On Investment. Thus, group emotional intelligence quotient is enhanced so participants respond better to pressure, emotional challenge and organizational change. Among the long list of results, we find significant, sustained improvements in health costs, productivity, stress levels, resilience, cognition and emotional well-being.
Our Workplace Solutions
The Resilience Advantage™ Skills for Personal and Professional Effectiveness
Participants learn how their responses to events, communications or circumstance can deplete or renew their resiliency. They learn an effective skill set to reduce stress, enhance performance, improve health and well-being and build effective relationships with colleagues, clients and family. Furthermore, The Resilience Advantage™ Skills for Personal and Professional Effectiveness is about improving organizational team’s internal balance using science based proven techniques, guided practice and biofeedback technology, which have been developed by the Institute of HeartMath as a result of their twenty years of scientific research.
Thousands of managers and employees in the USA and worldwide have benefited from The Resilience Advantage™ Skills for Personal and Professional Effectiveness: Unilever, Shell, Hewlett Packard, Price WaterHouse Coopers, Boeing and Cisco. For access to HeartMath Institute more organizational research and case studies, please click here.
Benefits for your organization:
- Improved performance and productivity, visible increase on ROI trends
- Better quality of working environment by reducing stress and anxiety
- Higher employee engagement and less absenteeism
- Increased vitality and energy, less health problems and less health expenditures.
- Enhanced mental and emotional flexibility, enhance interpersonal communication
- Superior strategic thinking, focus and clarity.
Click here to read or download Creating Coherent Sustainable Workplaces where you will learn more about the impact of resilience and stress management training on organizations like yours. Our cases studies illustrate the enormous gains in terms of motivation and productivity which have also led to substantial reduction on health care costs.
Organizational teams from public, private and non profit sectors such as government institutions, universities, educators, law enforcement and emergency respondents have also benefited from this program.
Any kind of organizational team, private or public, small or large benefits from training with The Resilience Advantage™ resulting in a motivated and resilient task force who is deeply committed to your institutional goals and vision. Click The Resilience Advantage™ Flyer to download our informative flyer in pdf.
Please write to us, so we can discuss your particular situation and tailor something unique for your organization.
Motivate your Sales Team with Emotional Intelligence!
Emotion Drive People
People Drive Performance
Even skilled salespeople buckle in tough selling situations–getting defensive with prospects who challenge them on price or too quickly caving to discount pressure. Those are examples of the fight-or-flight response–something salespeople can learn to avoid when they build their emotional intelligence.
Studies have shown that emotional intelligence (E.Q for short) is a strong indicator of success. Not only E.Q is tied to sales performance and how salespeople can sharpen their skills to maximize results, but it is also related to staff’s commitment with the overall vision of your business. By investing in E.Q, you’re providing your team with crucial tools to accompany your employees through every vital stage of the sales process, from business prospecting to closing the deal.
Emotional intelligence is all about forging personal connections and creating partnerships with your clients, all skills still needed for direct selling. In an age where customers can bypass salespeople with online research and direct purchasing, emotional intelligence helps you stay in the game using soft skills that bring real success.
Create VALUE for your brand and service with skills that will make your team stand out from competitors:
- Increase impulse control for better questioning and listening
- Practice E.Q skills related to likability and trust
- Increase empathy to lead towards bigger sales conversations and more effective solutions
- Significantly improve prospecting efforts: Feel and sound more authentic in the eyes of your customer.
Ignite motivation and spark change!
Effective E.Q interventions for your team don’t have to be costly or time consuming, but they need to be consistent and right on target. We can help you tailoring the best solution to put your team to rock sales this upcoming Holiday season. Contact us now for a consultation.